Discover Your Passion,
Ignite Your Future!
With Career Education Academies and Pathways at Rancho Campana High School, students learn skills and career knowledge that set them on a path to a bright future. Students exit our programs prepared for college and career with a strong academic background, the knowledge of the opportunities and requirements for a career, and with valuable workplace skills. When industry and academia are combined, students understand the importance of learning and how it applies to their future careers and studies.
- Robotics & Engineering
- Multimedia & Entertainment Industry
Ninth grade application begins November 1st
Academies are 3-4-year programs that include a CE pathway and a prescribed program of academic courses. All students at Rancho Campana High School are enrolled in an Academy.
- Academic programs are characterized by rigorous, University of California (UC) compliant courses that utilize Project-Based Learning (PBL) activities and CE themes blended into academic coursework.
- A number of Work-Based Learning (WBL) opportunities and experiences, including guest speakers, mock interviews, field trips, job shadowing, internships, and top students can earn an apprenticeship with local businesses.
Rancho Campana Academies
- Academy of Arts and Entertainment
- Academy of Engineering
- Academy of Medical Science