• 805 394 4750
  • 4235 Mar Vista Dr, Camarillo, CA 93010
  • Mon - Fri: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm

Work Permits

Work Permit applications are available in the College and Career Center. Any student under the age of 18 must have a valid work permit in order to work.

Work Permit Application Instructions:

• Complete “Minor Student” portion of form.
• Have Employer complete form.
• Have parent/guardian sign form.
• Review the back of the form regarding work restrictions.
• Once the form is COMPLETELY filled out, please return it to the College and Career Center.
• Allow 3-5 school days to process the Work Permit and get appropriate signatures. Permits will not be processed during school breaks (except for summer break.)

*You MUST maintain a 2.0 GPA in order to qualify for a work permit. If your GPA drops below 2.0, your work permit will be suspended and your employer will be notified.

Work Permit FAQ’s:


Hours Minors Can Work