Skip To Main Content

Work Experience & Work Permit

Work experience

work permit

Students must already be employed and have a valid work permit to enroll in Work Experience. See steps below on obtaining a Work Permit:

  1. Once you are offered a job, complete a Work Permit Application: Download Here (forms are also available in the College & Career Center.)
  2. Submit the completed application to Mrs. Nagel in the College & Career Center
  3. Work Permits take up to 2 business days to process.
  4. Mrs. Nagel will email you once the Work Permit is ready to be signed and picked up (check your school email.)
  5. Keep your grades up -- you must maintain a 2.0 GPA and have satisfactory attendance to have a Work Permit.