Work Experience & Work Permit
Students must already be employed and have a valid work permit to enroll in Work Experience. See steps below on obtaining a Work Permit:
- Once you are offered a job, complete a Work Permit Application: Download Here (forms are also available in the College & Career Center.)
- Submit the completed application to Mrs. Nagel in the College & Career Center
- Work Permits take up to 2 business days to process.
- Mrs. Nagel will email you once the Work Permit is ready to be signed and picked up (check your school email.)
- Keep your grades up -- you must maintain a 2.0 GPA and have satisfactory attendance to have a Work Permit.