Seat Assignment & Selection Process
Because there will be a very small window of time between the end of final exams and the start of the graduation ceremony, seating in the Performing Arts Center will be reserved to allow for the exit of students and entrance of graduation guests. Ushers will be ready to assist guests as they find their seats in the PAC or Live Streaming Venue.
Step 1 – Selecting seats in the Performing Arts Center
Seat selection to begin at 8 am on Saturday, May 4th on the Event Brite Site – click the purple button to the right.
How to Select Seats
- Click on Venue Map in order to choose the location of your seats. Open seats are colored. Select the seats then place your order.
- If you just use the drop down menu, seats will be selected for you. You can go in and then change those seats as needed.
Partial View Seating
- Notice that there are a small number of seats situated behind our camera filming for the live stream venues. These seats are listed as Obstructed View Seats. There will be some obstruction due to the camera and videographer.
- WC = Wheel Chair Seating. An open spot in the row for a guest in a wheelchair. A chair will also be available for every WC seat. Communicate special needs with Mrs. Butler.
- Download your tickets to keep as a record of your seating reservation. Your Graduate will receive printed tickets that reflect your seating reservation at Senior Checkout to use on Graduation Day.
Please click the purple button above to select your seats within the Performing Arts Center for Graduation.
Eventbrite is the site we are utilizing in order for each family to select their seats.
Ticket selection will be available on May 4th at 8 am.
Printed Tickets for the Live Streaming Venue will be handed out to Graduates in early June. Six tickets per envelope will be provided to every Graduate.
Step 2 – Live Streaming Venue seats:
Each Graduate will receive an envelope with four printed tickets for the Live Streaming Venue. On Graduation Day, guests will present their ticket at the main gate and then will proceed for a special area set up in and around the Commons for all of our guests where guests will be able to view every moment of the Ceremony in a beautiful location on campus.