Graduation day is a stressful day with time sensitive events and LOTS of traffic. Please keep in mind the following as you figure out your family’s schedule and planned arrival time.
- There are two entrances to campus…Camino Alvarez will be the entrance used by Graduation Guests to enter the PAC parking lot.
- The second entrance…MarVista, will be closed to Graduation traffic.
- Late Arrivals: No entry into the PAC after the procession begins at 1:15 pm. After the procession. late comers with tickets will be allowed to enter the Live Streaming Venue, but the PAC will be closed.
- Graduation guests can park as early as 11:30 am. But, the campus and the PAC will be closed to Graduation guests until 12:30 pm.
- The Main Gate and the Performing Arts Center Doors will open at 12:30 pm. Because you have tickets, you do not need to arrive early to reserve your seats.
- Handicapped and elderly drivers – the parking lot closest to the PAC will be reserved for guests with disabilities and the grandparents of our graduates who would benefit from a shorter walk.
- Tickets – You must have printed graduation tickets to gain entry to the Graduation. No Exceptions.
- Note to self…plan ahead. Arriving five minutes before graduation will be too late.